Thursday, January 12, 2006

Are you a librarian? quiz

Categories: ,

I just took the "Are You A Librarian?" quiz and scored a 65%. My excuse is that, hey, I'm young & new to the profession. A lot of the questions were about library history, and I was guessing on all but the most obvious ones. I wish they told me the correct answers (or even which questions I got right!) so i can become a *real* librarian.

My results:
Assistant Librarian: You scored 65% on knowledge of librarianship.

You seem to be a librarian, but you are not as knowledgeable as your more devoted colleagues in some of the library lore, trivia, technical details and social knowledge that can give depth and perspective to ones professional identity; but your practical knowledge of your job may be quite excellent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home