Tuesday, February 08, 2005

packing up and getting ready to go...

Categories: , ,

I'm sitting in an almost-empty house, just a little more than a week before I leave Chapel Hill and head to Pamplona for my internship in the Biblioteca de Humanidades at the Universidad de Navarra. Yesterday, I turned in a 56 page draft of my masters paper in library science to my advisor. It's amazing what an act like that can do to your mental state. It's even more amazing what it can do to the weather--I think it was 75 degrees out today. And sunny. I dug up stuff in my garden today. I went for a long walk yesterday. It's like spring. In the first week of February.

Anyway, I'm new to blogging, so I'll keep this first post real short. I really don't have much to say anyway (whaaa?).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home